New Ford Mustang BULLITT
Advanced. Powerful. Imposing.
In 1968, a certain Ford blazed its way onto the silver screen. That car was the Mustang GT Fastback. The movie was "Bullitt". And as a star was born, history was made. Now, a 50th anniversary Mustang BULLITT revives that legend. With an upgraded 5.0-litre V8 engine, available Dark Highland Green paint and ultra-modern, performance inspired interior, this is a car destined to become an icon of its own.
Production for Mustang Bullitt is extremely limited due to constraints and available monthly build capacity. The current volume of total orders are expected to be built well into late 2019.
- Bullitt badge on instrument panel with unique chassis number
- ‘Spindrift’ Aluminium Instrument Panel
- Chrome window surround
- Brembo Six-Piston Front Brake Calipers, painted red front & rear
- Heavy-duty Front Springs and Upsized Rear Sway Bar with unique Chassis Turning
- Modified Intake Manifold
Tip: New MagneRide adaptive suspension system adjusts the dampers up to 1,000 times per second for razor-sharp handling. MagneRide is available on Mustang Bullitt
£1,600 Recommended Retail Price
Features additional to 5.0 V8 GT:
- 5.0L V8 developing 459PS, manual transmission only
- Metallic Paint (Dark Highland Green or Shadow Black)
- Unique exterior: Front grille/Splitter/Rear Applique
- 19" Unique Bullitt High-gloss Black-finish 5-spoke Alloy Wheels Recaro Leather Seats with Green detailing
- SYNC 3 Navigation Pack, including B&O PLAY 1000w Premium Audio System with 12 speakers
- Unique interior with green stitching on instrument panel and floor mats
- Unique white cue ball gearknob
*The Vacuum and Oil Pressure Gauges in the centre of the instrument panel are US specification only, and are not available on European/UK specification Mustang Bullitt. The Strut Tower Brace is also not standard specification on Mustang Bullitt in Europe. However, it is available as a Ford Performance Parts accessory, as shown on the pricelist